When is personal data collected?
Your personal data may be collected on the following occasions:
- if you purchase Jadise products, through the Jadise website or any other social media relating to Jadise (the “Online Channels”);
- on the occasion of any promotional initiatives of Jadise (such as games or competitions with prizes).
Who is the data controller of your personal data?
MODALAB s.r.l., with registered office in Via Roma, 169 Int.A 91012 Buseto Palizzolo (TP), Italy, will process your personal data, as owner of the treatment, to manage:
- To register you as a Jadise Customer;
- any service related to any promotional initiative of Jadise in around the world (for example games or competitions with prizes);
- marketing and profiling activities.
In relation to the processing of your personal data for the purchase of products Jadise, as a registered customer, included for the provision of any service related such as shipping, delivery, returns management and after-sales support, there will be independent data controllers, in the following manner:
What personal data we collect and for what purposes and under which legal basis do we process the personal data collected?
Jadise may process your personal data for the following purposes, pursuant to of the following legal bases: name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address
1) to register you as a JADISE Client which allows you to benefit in everything the world of exclusive offers and services for registered customers (you will receive an e-mail of confirmation after registration). name, date of birth, social security number, address, telephone number, email address, purchase data (e.g. products purchased, place, date and time of purchase, delivery data)
2) to fulfill the obligations strictly connected to your purchase of a product as a registered customer and to any subsequent after-sales assistance. name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address
3) to carry out marketing and promotional initiatives relating to subjects Jadise and Jadise’s products and services, by post, email, or social media, even using automated means (for example, you may wish to receive newsletter to stay updated on Jadise’s new products and services and to find out events, competitions, demonstrations, loyalty programs organized by Jadise).
How are your personal data processed and protected?
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data collected will be kept for a period not exceeding to that necessary for these purposes and, in any case, not exceeding 10 years. Your personal data collected for marketing and profiling purposes may be kept for a period of 7 years (as authorized by the Authority Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data), after which they will be destroyed or rendered unusable or made anonymous.
It is mandatory or optional to provide personal data and what they are possible consequences of not providing such data?
You must provide your data for the purposes indicated in point c) (1) (registration as a Jadise Customer) and (2) (contractual purposes). If not wishes Jadise to process your data for these purposes, Jadise will respect this choice. However, in this case, it will not be possible to register as Jadise customer use the additional services that Jadise offers to registered customers, register on the website, buy products online or as a registered customer. Instead, providing data for the purposes referred to in point c) (3) (marketing purposes) is optional. Not providing your data for these purposes will have no consequences negative for her. If you consent to Jadise processing your personal data as such purposes, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com.
How we share the personal data we collect, how ours work global services and with which subjects outside the EEA they can be shared your personal data?
Jadise will not disclose your personal data.
Your privacy rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that concern you and to request access and rectification to Jadise or the cancellation of personal data or limitation of the processing that concerns you o to oppose the processing of data and the right to data portability. Regarding the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time personal data for these marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent which is connected to such direct marketing Regarding the processing of personal data for profiling purposes, has the right to obtain human intervention from Jadise, to express the his opinion and to contest the decision Your address can be used for sending promotional communications relating to Jadise products or services similar to those it already benefits. In any time, both initially and in subsequent communications, may oppose the use of your address for this purpose, as well as oppose it processing by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Protection Authority of Personal Data and / or other competent supervisory authority if it deems that the processing of your personal data violates the Privacy Laws. To exercise these rights, you can contact Jadise by sending a request to
following e-mail address: email@example.com.